Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (7)

Time for the"Waiting On Wednesday" weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

Waiting on Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

River Marked (Mercedes Thompson #6)
by Patricia Briggs
To be Published: January 25, 2011

Description (via Goodreads): Car mechanic Mercy Thompson has always known there was something different about her, and not just the way she can make a VW engine sit up and beg. Mercy is a shapeshifter, a talent she inherited from her long-gone father. She’s never known any others of her kind. Until now.

An evil is stirring in the depths of the Columbia River—one that her father’s people may know something about. And to have any hope of surviving, Mercy and her mate, the Alpha werewolf Adam, will need their help…

---------------

I love all of Patricia Briggs' books (at least the ones I have read, which is a lot!).  The Mercy Thompson series is great and I can't wait for this one to come out! January is not really all that far off...  

6 comments:

Jenny said...

YAY MERCY!!!! I love this series, Mercy and Adam are so good together. Have you read her spinoff with Charles and Anna? Those are really good as well, I hope we get one next year, it's been a while. Great choice!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sounds intriguing...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Lori said...

I can't wait for this book too. I hope you get your book and that you enjoy it. Check out what I am Waiting on Wednesday for.

sablelexi said...

I LOVE the Mercy Thompson series, even got my sister to read them. This has been on my must buy list even since I read the last one, lol.

what I'm waiting for can be found here.

Heather said...

This looks interesting... and I like that she's a mechanic! Something different for a female lead!!

Check mine out here:
http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2010/09/waiting-on-wednesday_15.html

Jennifer said...

I am SO excited about River Marked! The cover looks great, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails