All book bloggers know; no matter how many books you can read in a day-month-year there are always more waiting on your shelf to be read. And lets be honest, the pile of waiting books is HUGE. There are so many gems in there waiting for you, but sadly they are only collecting dust on the shelf. This challenge is to get readers to go back to their old piles and get caught up on books they have set aside to read later.
The Ultimate Goal: To finally read 12 books from your “to be read” pile in 2013.
Basic Rules: Each of these 12 books must have been on your bookshelf for AT LEAST one full year (meaning it cannot have a publication date of 1/1/2012 or later).
MY TBR PILE
(and this is just the tip of the iceberg!)
1. The Iron Thorn (Iron Codex #1) by Caitlin Kittredge
2. The Eye of the Dragon by Stephen King
3. Once (Once #1) by Morris Gleitzman
4. Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein
5. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
6. The Crow (Pellinor #3) by Alison Croggon
7. Crusade (Crusade #1) by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié
8. Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
9. The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower, #1) by Stephen King
10. This Dark Endeavor (The Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein #1) by Kenneth Oppel
11. A Spy in the House (The Agency #1) by Y.S. Lee
12. Hush Money (Talent Chronicles #1) by Susan Bischoff
1. Pathfinder (Pathfinder #1) by Orson Scott Card
2. The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus #1) by Rick Riordan
If you have a huge back-up pile and this sounds like something you would like to do, join us HERE!