Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Welcome Peppermint Pattie!

For years I have run this blog on my own, but have always invited my book-loving family and/or friends to post reviews of books on my site if they are interested.  I enjoy this hobby and I am always trying it share it with others.  I finally have a taker!

Introducing...

Peppermint Pattie!

Peppermint Pattie has a passion for reading and is excited to share her love of books with you! 

Currently Peppermint Pattie spends a lot of time reading board books (to her new grandbabies), but her favorite genre is murder mystery novels.   However, Peppermint Pattie can be persuaded to read a variety of clean, engaging novels outside of that genre.  She enjoys fiction and nonfiction alike.   She was recently convinced to read The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater and loved it.   
 
Peppermint Pattie will be posting occasional reviews, or whatever else she feels like saying in regards to books. 

Welcome Peppermint Pattie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails