Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mini Challenge 2: Date A Celebrity!

Princess Bookie is at it again with another Mini-Challenge for her Contest Craze!
 
This Mini Challenge Consists Of: Date A Celebrity!

 

If you could do Dinner And A Movie with any Celebrity/Singer/Sports Star who would you choose? Why?
 
Since I already have my dream date for the rest of my life -aka my wonderful husband - I would choose to go on a double-date with Shia LaBeouf and his current squeeze Carey Mulligan. 

Shia has reminded me (a lot!!) of my little brother since his days on Even Stevens and I have been watching his career grow ever since.  I think Shia is a great actor and I recently enjoyed seeing he and Carey together in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.  More than likely my husband and I would drag the couple to dinner at our favorite local German restaurant and then head over to North Park for a movie. Not sure what movie we would see... something either totally cheesy that we could make fun of the entire time, or something that looks great and we all want to watch.  Our dinner conversation over bratwurst and sauerkraut would more than likely be dominated by 'Wall Street' talk as my finance minded husband hashed out current events with Shia, and 'Costume Design' talk as I beg Carey to tell me all about the dresses she got to wear while filming Pride & Prejudice.  I think it would be a fun and relaxing night with a pretty down to earth couple, as far as Hollywood types go.

What Celebrity/Singer/Sports Star would you want to have a date with?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails