Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

Time for the weekly 'IMM' meme hosted by The Story Siren.


The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne
Source: Contest Prize

This week In My Mailbox is The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne.  I don't know much about this book, but I wanted to read it before watching the movie (which you can watch via netflix!).  Since the story centers around the holocaust, concentration camps, and young children I am sure it is going to be a tear jerker. Bring on the kleenex!

2 comments:

Mary Grace said...

I think I want to read this book too! Tell me what you think after reading the book. :)

Kelly said...

A few of my friends have recommended this book to me and I want to read it too! I can't wait to read your review.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails