Book Blogger Appreciation Week continues with another awesome blogger highlight!
Meet Kari from A Good Addiction!
Kari is a super blogger and an aspiring author! TODAY is her 1-year Blogoversary so stop by and say congrats - and while you are there sign up for her Blogoversary Giveaway!
1. Tell about yourself in five words or less.
Neurotic in a good way.
2. Who is someone you admire?
My friend Joni
3. What book are you reading right now?
4. What is on your mouse pad?
I don't use one... laptop =0)
5. What was your favorite book as a child or young adult?
I loved Bentley Little as a teen... anything by him. As a kid, the Boxcar Kids Series.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
7. Why did you start your blog?
I read like crazy and had a few friends who blogged, who said just do it. So I did.
8. If you could go anywhere for a day, where would you go?
9. Do you like your handwriting?
10. What do you love about book blogging?
Talking to authors and other bloggers... it still amazes me all the people I've met and connected with through this.
Thank you Kari!