Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (31)

Time for the"Waiting On Wednesday" weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

Waiting on Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
To be Published:  January 24th 2012 by Atheneum
 
If you haven't read Nevermore yet, do not read the synopsis below because it is very spoilery for the last book!

While Varen remains a prisoner in the dream-world, Isobel is haunted by his memory. He appears to her in her dreams and soon, even in her waking life. But is she just imagining it? Isobel knows she must find a way back to Varen. She makes plans to go to Baltimore. There, she confronts the figure known throughout the world as the Poe Toaster—the same dark man who once appeared to Isobel in her dreams, calling himself "Reynolds."

Isobel succeeds in interrupting the Toaster's ritual and, in doing so, discovers a way to return to the dream-world. Soon, she finds herself swept up in a realm which not only holds remnants of Poe's presence, but has also now taken on the characteristics of Varen's innermost self. It is a dark world comprised of fear, terror, and anger.

When Isobel once more encounters Varen, she finds him changed. With his mind poisoned by the dream world, he becomes a malevolent force, bent on destroying all—even himself. Now Isobel must face a new adversary, one who also happens to be her greatest love.
-------------

I recently read Nevermore and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it.  It was a fabulous read and I can't wait to get my hands on this second novel... but 2012 seems SO FAR AWAY.

What book are YOU waiting on?
 
Photobucket

8 comments:

Danny said...

Oh my Gosh , I LOVED Evermore, so sooooo much so this is an awesome pick and thanks for posting it. I haven't read the synopsis yet and now I can't wait ... Need to have this one right now!!

Black Disaster Fairy said...

I have the first book on my shelf. I need to make time just for it. I really hear it is wonderful and I'm missing out. I don't want to miss out on book 2 :(

Wonderful pick that is bound to be full of wonderful words. Stop by to see what I am waiting for! http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/wow-goddess-test.html

Black Disaster Fairy

Danny said...

uhm... Evermore=Nevermore ...

..duh...

Midnight Bloom said...

lol, I had read the plot description in the past even though I haven't read the first novel yet and had no idea it was even containing spoilers! But only because what they're talking about for the plot summary for this one doesn't really make sense since I have no idea what's really going on... -.-

Scarlett said...

I haven't read the first one yet, but am excited to eventually get to it!

My WOW

sarah darlington said...

I so want to read this!!!! Nevermore was amazingly good!

Julie said...

I'm catching up here. I didn't do a lot of blogging last week. I love Nevermore! I can't wait to read the next book. Too bad it doesn't come out till next year :(

Miss Page-Turner said...

Have to read Nevermore first, this series sounds good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails