Friday, April 8, 2011

NetGalley April: My Checklist!

Emily at Red House Books declared April to be NetGalley month and I am totally on board with it.  I have a huge backlog of books for review on NetGalley.  I get excited sometimes when I see books on NetGalley and get a little request happy.  I am looking forward the chance to get all caught up this month!  My Nook is going to get a lot of good use.  


Below is the list of books I hope to read (or at least make a large dent in) in April from NetGalley:

Savannah Grey by Cliff McNish Done!
Ember and Ash by Pamela Freeman
The Sevenfold Spell by Tia Nevitt
The Mermaid's Mirror by L.K. Madigan
The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird  Done!
Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima Done!
Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross Done!
Ashfall by Mike Mullin Done!
Ideal Man by Julie Garwood
The Fallen Blade by Jon Courtnenay Grimwood
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter Done!

Reviews won't be posted on the blog immediately because some of these books don't come out for a long time, but at least the reading will be done and the reviews will be written!

Go to Emily's blog and to join in on the fun!






Photobucket

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

I'm participating too! Such a genius idea! Some of my books are close to expiring, so this helps motivate me even more!

I requested the Gray Wolf Throe but haven't heard back yet. Girl in the Steel Corset is one of my most anticipated reads!


My post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails