Sunday, April 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (22)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly Meme hosted by The Story Siren!

I am not usually consistent about posting my IMMs... so here is what I have received recently.  Lots of great books that I can't wait to get started on!!

In My Mailbox:



For Review
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure by Allan Richard Shickman
Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country by Allan Richard Shickman

Prize
The Samaritan by Fred Venturini

Book Trade
Clarity by Kim Harrington

Purchased
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black



Photobucket

2 comments:

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

I can't wait to read Clarity! Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side is really great! It was really not what I was expecting but it wound up being one of my favorite YA books EVER ^-^ I hope you enjoy!

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

Midnight Bloom said...

What an awesome mailbox this week! I've been looking forward o Starcrossed so I really hope you enjoy it!

Clarity was such a great read and I'm sure you'll also enjoy Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side!

Happy Reading! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails