Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Book Bargains!

I can't resist... check out these good deals currently on Amazon:

If I Stay
If I Stay by Gayle Forman $3.60

Hush, Hush
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick $4.00

 An Abundance of Katherines

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green $3.60
 
Ninth Grade Slays #2: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 
 
Once a Witch 
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough $3.60

There are even more good deals on books out there... they have a whole section of bargain books for less than $5.  Check it out if you are interested!




Photobucket

8 comments:

Erin said...

Thank you for sharing! Are these print books or for the Kindle? (Or both?)

Happy reading!

Erin @ Quitting My Day Job

brandileigh2003 said...

This my friend, is a dangerous post. I don't need to spend money right now :)
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Scoot said...

I agree! It is a dangerous post because I wanted to buy them ALL! haha. And they are all printed books, not ebooks. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you for this! I have wanted a few of them!!

Read for your future! said...

Thanks for sharing!
chaarmedone1512(at)aol(dot)com

Jennifer said...

Wow, I"m glad I saw this post. I can't believe the deals. Amazing!

jlkalman26 at gmail dot com

FairyWhispers said...

If I stay for 3 plus?


!

Aik said...

Real best-buys! I never got anything like this in Malaysia.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails