Monday, February 7, 2011

In My Mailbox (17)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly Meme hosted by The Story Siren!

Ok, well this week was a total waste when it comes to real life.  I was 'snowed' in for FOUR DAYS.  In some ways it was awesome; no work for four days = amazing.  However, that also meant I was trapped indoors for a very long time.  The hubs and I were going a little stir-crazy.  I did manage to find lots of time to read and be lazy which was nice... and Audible was having a sale... which is great for me because I drive A LOT on my daily commute to work.  Audiobooks keep me from going nutso on my drive!  So this week I have a lot of books IMM, but most of them are from the Audible sale.

In My Mailbox:


Library
The Last Silk Dress - Ann Rinaldi
Death Masks - Jim Butcher

Book Swap
The Lost Gate - Orson Scott Card

Purchased
My Soul To Take - Rachel Vincent
Wondrous Strange - Lesley Livingston
Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard
The Maze of Bones: 39 Clues - Rick Riordan
Moon Called - Patricia Briggs
Dark Lover - JR Ward
The Dragon's Eye: Erec Rex - Kaza Kingsley
Magic Bites - Ilona Andrews
Dragon Champion - EE Knight
Something from the Nightside - Simon R. Green
Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning
Vampire Diaries - LJ Smith
The Alchemyst - Michael Scott


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails