Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hibernating

I have been in total hibernation mode during the three days (so far) my work has been closed during snowpocalypse. I LOVE IT.  I have managed to sleep (A LOT), clean up around the house, play board games with the family (two siblings living less than a mile away makes for fun-times when cabin fever sets in) and READ.  So far I have read a couple of books on my TBR pile and I plan to finish off another one today. Wahoo!   What I should really do now is write a few reviews... but I am just so lazy! :)

If you are currently trapped indoors due to the winter weather, what have you been up to?  Or in my case, not up to?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessi E. said...

I've been holed up in my house sleeping and watching TV. I've read some, but my brain really has gone into hibernation mode. I love reading, but even that is too much of an effort to do continually. This cold lockdown just makes me want to lay around doing as next to nothin as is possible!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails