Friday, October 8, 2010

Pull on your bobby-socks its time for the Book Blogger Hop!

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Crazy For Books!

Book Blogger Hop
"This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!"

This week's question is:
What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?

My favorite beverage while reading depends on the temperature outside.  If it is hot (the norm) then I just stick with water.  If it is cold, I love a yummy hot-chocolate!  However, when reading I often find myself not drinking anything at all. I get too wrapped up in the story and forget about normal life until the book is over.  As for blogging, I usually just drink whatever is around. Today the drink of choice is chocolate milk. Yum!

How about you?

11 comments:

literati_rain66 said...

I'm totally with you on drink choice being dependent on temperature. Chocolate milk sounds really good right now!!

-Literati

http://literatisliterarylibrary.blogspot.com/

Whitney said...

I usually have a drink by my side but like yourself, get so wrapped-up in the story that I tend to forget it's there. Happy Reading!

Izzy G. said...

Hey, thanks for hopping by my blog! I'm too ruined to drink chocolate milk - because of some health conditions, I have to take protein supplements, and so I have a gigantic jar of chocolate-"flavored" protein powder. When it's made, it looks exactly like chocolate milk although trust me, the taste and smell are far from it. Still, I can't even think about chocolate milk without thinking about that taste.

Lauren M said...

Hiya! Just hopping by!
Much like you, I tend to be a water kind of gal. Hot chocolate sounds good, too!

I'm a new follower. :)
Lauren | 365 Days of Reading

Katie Edwards said...

Hopping over from England to say hi. Loving the blog, and you've got my interest in some books I haven't seen before. Great stuff.

Haven't had chocolate milk in ages, but it is really appealing to me now.

ylime1981 said...

Just hopping by!

I know what you mean about being too distracted by the book. Sometimes I will get so into my book that my beverage will be cold or hot --- the opposite of what it is supposed to be by the time I remember I have it!

Emily It's Just Life As I Know It

Guta Bauer said...

Hopping by and following.

Check my blog Murphy's Library.
htp://www.murphyslibrary.com/

Julie said...

Chocolate milk sounds great right now! Which brings to mind .. I hadn't had Ovaltine in forEVER, but had a couple of free product coupons, so I bought it .. and tried it again. THAT is the best stuff ever! AND it has more nutrients than just plain chocolate milk! Now I have to run to the kitchen to get some!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

Kait Ballenger said...

Stopping by from the blog hop! I'm your newest follower. Have a great weekend! =D

-Kaitlyn
http://nocturnalreadings.blogspot.com

Rhiannon said...

I don't think I could make it through a book without a drink and probably a kitty in my lap!
Just hoping by, following and saying hi.
If you have any scary or paranormal reviews, intereviews, or giveaways, then make sure to stop by my site and add them (anytime this month) to my Giving me the Creeps October page. I'm hoping to spread the word on some blogs and share the scary all month long!
TheDiaryofaBookworm.com

Theresa said...

I like a nice hot cup of tea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails