Friday, October 8, 2010

Book Beginnings on Friday (6)

Time for Book Beginnings on Friday meme hosted by Becky at Page Turners! The weekly goal is to share the opening sentence of your current read, making sure that you include the title and author so others know what you're reading!


"'Everyone knows I'm perfect."

Perfect Chemistry
by Simone Elkeles

Humble much? I guess I will just have to keep reading to find out if that first line is spoken in sarcasm or if the girl is really that full of herself! I picked this book up at the library last night.  After seeing the story had a bunch of rave reviews on Goodreads, and spotting it all over the place I thought I would give it a try.  Who doesn't love a modern-day twist of the Romeo & Juliet love story? I think this will be a fun weekend read.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails