Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cherry on Top Award!


My blog received the Cherry on Top Award!
Thank you Hafsah from Icey Books!!



All you have to do for the Cherry on Top award is:


1) Answer the question "If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I, and what would it be?",
2) Pick up to 6 people and give them this award,
3) Thank the person who gave me the award.

"If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I, and what would it be?"
There are some financial decisions I have made in life that I would prefer to go back and undo, and probably a million small choices that I could have made better... but all in all, NO, I wouldn't change anything. I am happy with my life and all of my future plans! Bring on the adventures!

The 6 people/blogs I give this award to:

Lisa, Dee, Wanda & Maria @ Good Choice Reading

1 comment:

Shannon Messenger said...

Okay, MAJOR #Shannonfail for not getting here sooner. THANK YOU for the award. I feel so honored--and I haven't won this one yet.

My posts are locked for the week, so I'll answer the question here:

If I could go back and change one thing in my life, would I? Yeah. I'd let my teenage self not be in SUCH a hurry to grow up. I was always in such a rush, put so much unnecessary stress (first ulcer by 18--go me). Oh, and I'd maybe tell myself not to wear stretchpants in the 80s. ;)


Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails