Monday, October 4, 2010

In My Mailbox (9)

Time for the weekly 'IMM' meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week In My Mailbox I have a variety of book! Two were contest wins, one is a book for review and one is from the ever wonderful library. 


Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
Source: Public Library

Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
Source: Author for Review

Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Source: Contest Win (thank you Abigail!)

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
Source: Contest Win (thank you Book Vixen!)

What's in your mailbox?

2 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

I really enjoyed Heavenly and hope you do too.
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Amber said...

You got some wonderful novels this week! Rampant is one of my top five favorite. Hope you enjoy them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails