Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer "Beach Reads" Challenge Wrap-Up!

The end of the Summer "Beach Reads" Challenge has arrived!  I actually managed to complete this one! Wahoo!  Now I just have to finish up my reviews and post them on the challenge host site.

BWS tips button

The Summer 'Beach Reads' Challenge was hosted by A Fanatic's Book Blog, Books Out of the Bookshelves, 21 Pages, and A Bibliophile's Paradise.  The challenge ran from July 1, 2010 - August 30, 2010.

I did not stick with my original  'beach read' picks because other books slipped in under the radar and I had to read them first! *wink*  I did manage to reach the Tadpole level of the challenge by reading 4 books!
I finished Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen, The Wizard Heir by Cinda Williams Chima, and Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails