Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2010 First in a Series Challenge

 2010 First in a Series Challenge!

The year may be half way over already, but I don't think it is too late to join this challenge! 

The challenge runs from January - December 2010. The challenge, currently hosted by Queen of Happy Endings, is to read "1st in a series" books.

I think the good thing about reading a "1st in a series" book is that you are getting to read a fresh new story/with new characters.  The bad thing is you are starting a new series! lol.  Just one more series to get hooked on that you have to wait for what feels like ages before the next book gets released. But what can we say? We love 'em anyway!

I am going to join at the "Addicted" level. "Addicted – Read 12 novels that are first in a series." I have already started some new series this year, and I have A LOT on the horizon I am hoping to read.  So I don't have too much fear about completing the 12 books in the next few months.  In fact, I am looking forward to it!!

Below are the 1st in a Series novels I have already read in just the last couple of months:

Update as of 9/22/10 - I am going to change my reading level for this Challenge! I am going to bump myself up to "Obsessed Read 20 novels that are first in a series." I am pretty sure I am going to easily surpass the 20 mark since I have already read 15! I have been on a huge new series kick apparently! Yay! Wish me luck.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails