Friday, August 20, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award!

Thank you Cass from Words on Paper for the 'One Lovely Blog Award'! Cass is one of the awesome bloggers I have met since I started all of this mess and she has a great blog.... go check it out!
Here is how this award works:

  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now to the tough part... choosing 15 bloggers to pass the award on to! There are so many great blogs out there. Congrats to the fifteen I chose and I hope you enjoy the award.  Pass on the blog love!

1. Kelli & Natalie @ I'd So Rather Be Reading; Wouldn't we all? I love the look of their blog; the header is fabulous. Also, I won my first ARC here! *happyhappyjoyjoy*

2. The Crazy Bookworm; I will always have a special place in my heart for her giving me my first blog award. Plus her blog is great! LOVE the 'Hollywood reading' pics.

3.  Anne Osterlund @ Anne Osterlund; Conversations with her novel characters abound on this site. Love it. If you have not read her books Aurelia & Academy 7 you should! *anxiouslywaitingforexile*

4. Meg @ In Which A Girl Reads; I love her minimalist blog style, very fresh.  Also her posts are great.

5. Sandy @ Pirate Penguin's Reads; It was blog love at first site. Who could not love a Pirate Penguin?!

6. Reggie @ The Undercover Book Lover; A very full site with lots of great information & contests! Also, she loves oreos. oreos = happiness.

7. Abigail @ All Things Urban Fantasy; The blog that started it all.  I think this was the real first 'book blog' I discovered.  This blog was what inspired me to start my own.

8. Violet, Forest, Primrose, and Amethyst @ The Eager Readers; A family of four readers with different tastes all giving their POVs on books. What's not to like? ..Think I could get my family to do this? No, I didn't think so either. =)

9. The Mundie Moms; The Moms seem to be all over the place on the blogs and this is a great site for keeping in touch with all things Shadowhunter. They recently started a Mundie Kids blog to review kids books and I think is awesome.

10. Alex & Lauren @ A Flight of Minds; Great reviews from two different POVs. Also, I love their 'bookshelf' review system. 

11. The Supernatural Snark; A great blogger with similar book tastes! I just won The Hunger Games Trilogy at her site. So I am obviously a huge fan! =) Also, the profile pic with her dog is so freakin' cute. I need try this. 

12. Noa, Day, Kitt, Desilula, Elvie, Mona Leigh Paperback Dolls; 6 women from around the world blogging together. Love it! They have great reviews and the site has a lot going on.

13. Alaine @ Queen of Happy Endings; Such a pretty blog... and who doesn't love a good HEA!? I know I do.  Additionally, a great site to check for and join challenges!

14. Becky @ Page Turners Books; A good Australian book blogger who often highlights other bloggers with a special feature called "Lights, Camera, Blog Action!". Very cool. 

15. Kim @ Book Butterfly Reviews; I love her blog layout/art. Lovely! An attractive site with lots of great information and reviews.

Once again, Thank you to Cass from Words on Paper and I hope you all enjoy your awards!

7 comments:

Dana said...

Thank you so much for thinking of us Scoot! We are honored;)

Abigail said...

Scoot! Thank you so much. And thank you for saying such nice things about ATUF :)

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me Scoot! Super excited to have won this award from you:) And congrats on winning it yourself!

KittNLuv said...

Congrats on the award Scoot and thanks for passing it on to us! :)

Nat said...

Thank you so much for the award! And congrats on your win!

Ariadne said...

I just found your blog through Anne Osterlund's own and I wanted to tell you what a lovely place! I'll be dropping by often:)

Also, I loved your header.

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

Thank you so much Scoot, for the award and the lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails