Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Strongbow Saga

While working on a list of author contact information for the site I ran across an author I have not read anything from in a long time. Judson Roberts. I just HAVE to put in a plug for his series The Strongbow Saga. I have not read them in years – but I LOVED them. I plan to go back and read them again so I can give a proper review of each. At the time I read them I sent Judson and email asking about the fourth book and he said it was not on the horizon because of the economy downturn… however, I just read on his website that the long awaited fourth book should be out in 2011!!! So excited!!! I can’t wait to find out what happens to Halfdan. I love the writing style and the gripping storyline. Can’t wait for more! GO READ THE FIRST THREE NOW!

Viking Warrior: The Strongbow Saga 1
Synopsis (via goodreads):
He's the son of a chieftain and a princess—yet Halfdan was born a slave.

Now he is becoming a man and it is time for him to meet his destiny.

Though raised a slave who could only dream of freedom, young Halfdan's fate may be about to change. If freed, he may train as a Viking warrior, and come to know the glories of true brotherhood and the horrors of unspeakable evil. In the world of Vikings, a warrior's destiny is forged in the heat of battle. If the fates decree it, Hafdan may emerge as a new hero . . . a new myth . . . and perhaps a new legend.


Judson Roberts; Re: book 4

Enjoy,
Scoot

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails