Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quest for books...

As an avid book reader I am always excited to hear about and share information on ways to get free ARCs and Published books! There are a lot of awesome book bloggers out there who give out ARCs and books all of the time. I am always trying to win these things and never do… but here’s hoping that one day I will win one! Also, as this See Scoot Read gets rolling I plan to host a contest of my own. But that will take some time… this is just the beginning, but I have big dreams!

In the mean time…

Check out The Under Cover Book Lover’s giveaway of FIVE (!!!!) awesome books! I have been wanting to read Halo by Alexandra Adornetto since I first heard of it. *wish me luck*

Another great place to check is All Things Urban Fantasy. They have a ‘win it Wednesday’ post each week listing all the great places to find book contests. Love it!

Enjoy!

Scoot

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails