Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Book Ban

I am going on a self imposed Book Ban.


I have three weeks left of my college summer term and I have been an absolute slacker. I have waited until the last three weeks of the term to work on my course that I had three months to complete. Why do I do this to myself??? Obviously because I would much rather be reading than doing Algebra. So I am imposing a book ban on myself because I really need to pass this math class. Wish me luck!

Inner-Scoot: NO READING FOR FUN FOR THREE WEEKS!! ONLY HOMEWORK ALLOWED! NO READING. NO REVIEWS. NO BLOGGING. NOTHING!
Scoot: Please no! I don't want to do algebra!!! Boo on that.
Inner-Scoot: Too bad slacker-pants! You procrastinated and now you have to deal. Bust out the pocket protector and calculator. Time to start crunching numbers.
Scoot: *wail of sadness*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA!! I think we have all had this experience.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails