Friday, January 27, 2012

New Look & Letter Grades



What better way to start out the new year but with a fresh new blog look?  I decided to update the look of the blog today and I am really happy with.  It feels clean, simple a lot more my style. Thank you shabbyblogs and cutest blog around the block for inspiration and clip art! 

Also, I decided to change up my book ratings.  I had a huge list of ratings from 1 to 10, without any type of cute graphics or fun stuff.  I decided to cut out some of the varying degrees of ratings and make a graphic! Now I have letter grades - with an "!" (!!!) being the best in show to a "U" (ugh.) at the bottom of the totem pole.  



 Now I am off to finish reading my current book so I can review it using my nifty new scale. Hope you guys like it!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jessi E. said...

Love the new look and the rating system! :)

Scoot said...

Thank you! I am glad you like it. :)

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Love the new look!

Aylee said...

I like it! Nice and clean.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails