Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Borrowed Book Challenge 2012


I've decided to join a mini-book challenge.  This challenge only lasts three months (Feb 1 - April 30, 2012) and is hosted by LaToyaLiterallyThe Borrowed Book Challenge is all about borrowing books from your local library and supporting them in whichever way you can.  

I am a HUGE fan of the library and go there all the time to borrow books. The library is my main source for new reads and I love it.  I especially love the online feature my library has that lets you browse and request books online.  Then all I have to do is go once a week to pick up all of the books they have ready for me! It is great - and saves me time browsing the shelves.  Although half of the time I end up browsing the shelves anyway and pick up even more books to read. :) 

Because this challenge is only three months and I have a HUGE stack of ARCs to read from ALA, I am going to make it easy on myself and go with Level 1.

Level 1: Bookworm 1-3 books.

I don't know exactly what book I will choose each month from the library for this challenge, but I will make sure to post somewhere about it as I read them.

Wish me luck, and go here to join in on the fun!

Photobucket

1 comment:

La Toya said...

Scoot! You rule, so glad you're participating!! The library is my favorite place too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails