Tuesday, July 19, 2011

NetGalley July: Better late than never!

Emily @ Red House Books is hosting another NetGalley month.

With this post I am declaring myself a participant in July's #NetGalleyMonth!!

Better late than never, right? 

I participated in the previous NetGalley month and it worked out great for getting caught up on my ebook requests.  Here are the intriguing reads I am hoping to squeeze in this month:

 
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Ward Against Death (Chronicles of a Reluctant Necromancer, #1)
Ward Against Death by Melanie Card

The Inquisitor's Apprentice
The Inquisitor's Apprentice by Chris Moriarty

The Last Unicorn
The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle

Rebirth (Aftertime Novel)
Rebirth by Sophie Littlefield

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails