Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lazy Summer Days..

Well the temperatures around here are getting HOT.  Summer time in Texas is always toasty but I love it!

The heat just makes me want to be super LAZY.

I am still reading (some...) but with family in and out of town, summer vacations, and spending most of our free time BBQ'ing on the patio the blog has been a little neglected.

But never fear - I am not going anywhere, I am just in "lazy-scoot"  mode where my number one priority is wondering where my next pina colada will come from! ;)

However, I don't want to leave you totally hanging - so below are some books I have read lately that you might want to check out ...

YA Contemporary
This book made me cry happy and sad tears. LOVED it.

YA Dystopian
Just as good as the first book. Need I say more?!

Mid-Grade Fantasy
A totally fun read. If you enjoyed the movie you will like this book, but don't expect them to be the same story.
 
Fantasy
Another fabulous addition to Megan's Thief  series. SO GOOD!

Adult Urban Fantasy
 I liked the length of this novel and historical/literature elements. Looking forward to the sequel!

YA Historical
Lots of secrets in this well written novel! A great read.


What are you doing this summer to beat the heat?  Any good book recommendations that I just NEED to read?




Photobucket

1 comment:

DMS said...

I really want to read The Fault in Our Stars! I have heard such great things about it. How to Train Your Dragon sounds cute, too!
Happy reading.
~Jess

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails