Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April NetGalley Read-A-Thon

Lucky for us Red House Books is constantly challenging us to read our NetGalley books!  I am joining this month's Read-A-Thon in hopes of getting caught up.  I just figured out that I can have my galleys sent to my Kindle app on my iPhone so this should make reading them even easier. Wahoo!

Here is what I am hoping to READ and/or REVIEW from NetGalley for the challenge...

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross
Goal: Finish reading and write review
Status: I've already started reading this one!







 
The City's Son by Tom Pollock
Goal: Read & write review
Status: I haven't started on this one yet, just admired the cover.
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Goal: Write review
Status: I've already read this one and now I just need to right a review for it!
Something Like Normal by Trish Dollar
Goal: Write review
Status: I've already read this one and now I just need to right a review for it!








Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz
Goal: Read & write review

Status: I haven't started on this one yet.  I might need to refresh myself on the previous novel before I get started on it.



 


Photobucket

2 comments:

La Toya said...

You can totally do it!!! These look like incredible reads as well!!

xo,
La Toya (La Toya, Literally.)

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

Great list-I'm also hoping to read The Girl in the Clockwork Collar but probably not until May as I have a lot of other NG books. I love that Red House Books always encourages us to do that.

Question about the Kindle App-do you have a Kindle as well? I tried to add an email address to send books to my Droid Kindle app and it seemed to say that you needed a Kindle. Is that still true? Any tips?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails