Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (14)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

This week I received a bunch of great books in the mail, got one book from the library and made one purchase. It feels like Christmas came early! :) 


Sources:


Contest Prize
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld 
Crusade by Nancy Holder
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Hollow by Jessica Verday
Skinned by Robin Wasserman
Losing Faith by Denise Jaden

Purchased
Decision Points by George W. Bush
(This book is actually for the Hubs, but I included it anyway. :) )

Library
  The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting




What's in your mailbox?

7 comments:

Justine said...

The Body Finder!! I've yet to read that one. And also The Maze Runner. I've heard great things about those though. :) Happy reading to you!

Julia @ That Hapa Chick said...

Wow the Body Finder and The Maze Runner! I have yet to read the Body Finder but I really want to. It sounds AMAZING. And you'll love the Maze Runner. Its one of my favorites. Enjoy your books! :)

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

You got some good books this week! I absolutely love the Body Finder, and I've heard good things about The Maze Runner. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

Wow how awesome! They all look lovely! I think you'll love The Maze Runner, it was REALLY fun and exciting. I hope I can get my hands on the sequel soon. The Body Finder was pretty cute. The rest all sound really cool. Don't know what to say about the Bush book haha ;)

Enjoy!

Kelly said...

I love Losing Faith! I've heard a lot of amazing things about The Maze Runner, too. Happy reading!

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Oooh, a great haul! I hope you enjoy your books. The Maze Runner is excellent, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it!

Amber

Looksie Lovitz said...

Leviathan, Maze Runner and The Body Finder = PHENOM. Can't wait to see your reviews!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails