Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Dance!

I am pumped!

I just went out to netGalley to see if there were any new titles for review and I spotted Outside In by Maria V. Snyder!!!!!!!  I pretty much love all things Maria V. Snyder and I read Inside Out before starting this blog.  I don't have an official review posted for it... but if you have not read it yet, go read it! I really enjoyed it and I am thrilled to have an ARC of the sequel months in advance. Woop!!

If you are a netGalley reviewer go grab your copy and start reading it!!

Thank you netGalley & Harlequin Teen!!

2 comments:

Aylee said...

Dang, I have really got to get myself a NetGalley account.

Unknown said...

Oh, yay! Thanks for letting me know--I loved Inside Out. Headed over there right now so I can read it on my Kindle...yippee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails