Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Harry Potter's New Look

In case you haven't already seen it, Publishers Weekly announced today that Scholastic is going to publish a new set of covers for the paperback Harry Potter series!

The new look (of just the first book):

 The old look:


Personally I love the new cover.  Harry Potter is one of my favorite series of books and I am sentimental about the old covers; I will always remember them as the ones I grew up reading throughout the years. However, at the same time I am also really excited about the new covers.  I think the artist did a fabulous job and I can't wait to see the rest of them.  I already own the Harry Potter series, so I am unlikely to re-purchase the books just for the new covers.  But I find them fun to look at and enjoy anyway.

 What do you think?
 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kabir said...


great article!!!!!This is very importent information for us.I like all content and information.I have read it.You know more about this please visit again.

Harry Potter Phone Case

Style Baby said...

I got doubt all while seeing all the parts of the harry porter Movie. Because of one of voldmart spirit was inside of him he became that much of powerful wizard. If it is not there in his body then what it will be the situation ?

Sameera
Mobile cases and cover Designer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails