Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day: Favorite Fictional Romances

Commercial holiday or not; I love Valentines! I just see it as a great excuse to show how much you care for someone. We should do it everyday, but for someone with a hectic life like myself a little annual reminder never hurts!

So since today is the day of romance.. who are your favorite fictional couples??

Below are a just a few of mine... and let me tell you - this post could be HUGE, but I forced myself to limit my choices. What can I say, I am a sucker for a good love story!!

 Cinder & Kai from Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I just got a copy of Scarlet and I can't wait to read what happens next!
Artist Credits.

Aang and Katara from The Last Airbender (TV Series)
Ok, I know these aren't technically from a book, but I just recently watched this whole series and loved it.
Artist Credits 

Kate & Curran from Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
Ilona Andrews write characters that you can't help but root for. And Kate & Curran are two of my faves!
Artist Credits

Elizabeth & Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Classic romance. They are the best!! I love the snark.
Artist Credits.

Hiccup & Astrid from How to Train Your Dragon (movie)
Ok, this couple is really from a movie - BUT it is also a book series that I've heard is cute.
Artist Credits

Harry & Ginny from Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
Ok, this pic was too cute of Harry & Ginny and their future kiddos!
Artist Credits.  

Akiva & Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
LOVE this series. Can't wait for the third book to find out what happens for these star-crossed lovers.
Artist Credits

Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
... although their love story ends a little screwed up I am still a sucker for Peeta.
Artist Credits.

Ron & Hermione from Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
Seriously, who wasn't waiting for these two to face the music?! 7-books-in-the-making romance.
Artist Credits.

Sophie & Howl from Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
I saw the movie version of this story before I read the book and I enjoyed them both. Of course the book is better ;)
Artist Credits.


Ian & Wanda from The Host by Stephenie Meyer
We all start off team Jared until we meet Ian. And then BAM - Ian FTW. Loved it.
Artist Credits.

Tavi & Kitai from Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher
Seriously one of my favorite slow-growing romances of all time. LOVE them. 
Artist Credits






Photobucket

1 comment:

Dazzling Mage said...

I LOVE the images you chose for each couple!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails