Friday, August 12, 2011

Impromptu Read-A-Thon



Sure, Why not?

This weekend the husband and I are going on a 'staycation'.  We are basically just going to be staying at a hotel in town and hiding out for the weekend (a much needed escape from the drama of normal life). Usually I wouldn't get any extra time for reading on a weekend like that, but it turns out that the hubs now has to go in to work for a chunk of the day on Saturday... so it looks like I will have lots of reading time to spare.  

What better way to fill that time than joining Amber on her Impromptu Read-A-Thon?! 

Here is what I hope to read:

Witchlanders
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
(Only have about 40 pages left until this one will be done)

Goliath (Leviathan)
Goliath by Scott Westerfeld
(Holy crap - I am sooo excited about this book and dreading it at the same time.  Last books always scare me, but I love this series!)

Ward Against Death (Chronicles of a Reluctant Necromancer, #1) (Volume 1)
Ward Against Death by Melanie Card
(I have this one from Netgalley and can't wait to get started on it. It sounds intriguing!)

 Wish me luck!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Arianne said...

i like ur idea of staycation :)

Amber said...

Your staycation sounds like so much fun! I hope you guys enjoy and thanks for joining in on my read-a-thon. Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails