Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (25)

Time for the"Waiting On Wednesday" weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

Waiting on Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

The Pledge by Kimberly Derting

To be Published: November 15th 2011 by Margaret K. McElderry (Simon & Schuster)

A romantic fantasy novel set in a dystopic, war-torn world, in which a teenage girl realizes that she may be the key to saving her country.

---------------

I loved Kimberly Derting's other books (The Body Finder/Desires of the Dead) so I am really excited to know that she has a new novel coming out soon!  The pledge doesn't have a long synopsis, but it sounds like something I will enjoy. Dystopian, romance & fantasy... Yes Please!

What book are YOU waiting on?

ps. if you are just stopping by make sure to check out my current giveaway here!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Sally said...

I love Kimberly Derting. I'm hoping this book might change my mind about dystopian novels, for some reason I haven't been liking them so far.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

The Reading Housewives said...

The cover on this on is awesome! And I just picked up Desires of the Dead to read yesterday! Great choice!

Mysteriousrose said...

Great choice! I'm so with you on this one I cannot wait to read The Pledge either.
I love The Body Finder and Desires of the Dead.

I'm a new follower^^

MY WOW (Mysteriousbooks)

Paranormal Night Owls said...

Great choice. I'm really loving that book cover, very haunting.

Aylee said...

Wee! Definitely waiting on this one too! Though we have an awful long time to wait unfortunately...

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

I just knew this book would get a lot of WoW's this week!! :D Awesome pick! Love this cover!

Here's what I'm Waiting on Wednesday!!

Jess @ Gone with the Words

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Oh I want to read this one too!

A Beautiful Madness said...

This book looks really good. I love the cover. great pick!

Unknown said...

I've seen this a couple of times. Good pick.

My Wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails