Friday, March 25, 2011

Shake your Bon-Bon over to the Book Blogger Hop!

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Crazy For Books!

Book Blogger Hop
"This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!"

This week's question is:

"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"

Oh this one is easy for me!!

The world of HARRY POTTER!
 duh!
I am still waiting for my Hogwarts letter! Knowing that my 28th birthday is around the corner is making me think that it might not ever happen.  I am holding out hope to hear from the "Hogwarts Continuing Education Program" lol.   I would love to live in the Wizarding World... preferably as a Wizard and not as my current status of Muggle.
 
However if I was in the series I don't know what my odds would be of spending much time with this guy:
(awesome art kudos to burdge-bug!! I love her art)

seeing as how EVERY sorting quiz I have ever taken throws me into:
but that's ok - I look good in yellow. :)

I might be the tiniest bit obsessed.

 How about you?

ps. If you are hopping by for the first time make sure to check out my current giveaways on the right hand sidebar!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Here are my answers: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/03/its-friday-follow-friday_25.html

Emi said...

I picked Harry Potter too! I've always wanted to go to Hogwarts. And I'm so glad you posed some of Burdge's artwork. I love her stuff. Her Percy Jackson artwork is particularly awesome. :D

I hope you have a great weekend, Scoot! :D

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Haha! Love your answer.

old follower.
www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails