Saturday, May 3, 2014

FREE YA Audiobooks for the summer!



I personally am a huge fan of audiobooks.  I was a LONG commuter for a few years and audiobooks helped keep me sane while stuck in hours-long traffic jams.  Audiobooks are great for summer road trips or laying out by the pool/beach.  So of course when I heard about SYNC I had to share it with you!! So awesome! 

SYNC is a free summer audiobook program for young adults. From May 15th to August 13th, SYNC gives away two complete audiobook downloads a week – a current young adult title along with a thematically paired classic or required summer reading title. Sign up for email and text alerts and be first to know when new titles are available to download at www.audiobooksync.com.

So fabulous! I can't wait until May 15th. The SNYC title lineup looks pretty awesome to me and I am looking forward to listening to novels written by
Eoin Colfer, James Patterson , Agatha Christie, William Shakespeare, Ally Carter, L.M. Montgomery, Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson, Arthur Conan Doyle, Elizabeth Wein... etc!

If you haven't ever heard an audiobook go preview the titles here!  It will give you a small taste of what each book will sound like.


ENJOY!

Photobucket

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

What a fab-YOU-lous opportunity to serve you while on earth, girl!! I'd also looove to write many stimulating, zzAny novels with you Upstairs! Just a savvy lil' witty ditty on why we ROTE our 22 blogs:

Faith, hope, and love -
the greatest of these is love:
jump into faith...
and you'll see with love.
Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
(what I write);
God believes in you.
God. Bless. You.
Meet me where the Son never sets…

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails