Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Katniss Everdeen on EW Cover!

Entertainment Weekly has debuted the first photo from The Hunger Games!!

Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen


Take one pale blonde chick - slap on some spray tan and dye her hair dark - and presto! Katniss!  I like.  I think she looks much better than I was expecting.  They managed to make her look quite a bit like the Katniss in my head. Now I am totally anxious and excited to see how Peeta turns out!

What do you think?


Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Is it just me or does she look very computor generated-ish? She totally looks how I pictured Katniss though now that her hair is darker!

Molly W. (@mommylovespark) said...

eek I'm so excited for this movie! She looks just how I pictured Katniss would.

Chloe Booklover said...

Ah! I love it :) Thanks for sharing!

newshadeofgreen said...

I think she looks fierce! I was a little worried, but I think she looks great in this role now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails